Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Singapore museums

Dang!! I missed all the museums on my last trip to Singapore early this year. Can't blame tho...we have such tight schedule that leave us nothing but happy memories and swollen feet.
So....I am really happy to find out that my office's next vacation will be in *drum roll* SINGAPORE!!
It happen that I also missed Universal Studios Singapore, not enough time because we arrived (evening) and leave (afternoon) at such unlucky hour. But looks like I will going to USS after all, its included in a-must-do itinerary when you visit SG. Especially when your visiting with your colleague kekeke....
USS aside, the museums are also fun places to explored. There are some notable museums in Singapore and had a good reputation also. Can't wait!!

0 comments: