Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Recent Housemate

I wanna share my story about my cats. Technically, they're not mine but my housemate (Rahma), but due to her task to other place so those cats are stay with me. They are local breed, named Ireng and Luna. Both of them counted as inhabitant of Wisma Permata B2.

Rahma keep Ireng for over 3 years solid and Luna is her patient at veterinary hospital. Ireng is a male cat, who really loves to wandering around. We often have to look for him around if he didn't come home for days. Ireng's colour is black (ireng is javanese noun for black) and with scars on his back. He really don't like if there's another cat at home, that's why I keep Luna outside. One of our neighbour have several cats too, that often REALLY like to play in our house. Actually I'm okay with that, but not with Ireng. He always fidgety about that, he don't like the scent of other cats so he like to urinate places at home.

Luna is 9 month old female cat and local breed too like Ireng. She used to be Rahma patient at veterinary hospital. Luna had an accident before and caused her a heavy paralysis in the early treatment. After months of treatment and meds she finally get up. Luna is already recover from the accident, but the consequences is quite serious. She still have a physical defect in her backbone and it's affect her nerve system. Sometimes she had a seizure, particularly if she's worn out from activities. But, so far.....she's doing well (hope so).

Nursing two cats sometimes can make me go nuts, especially if Luna had a seizure...that make me panic! But, without those two my life seems less happy. I can play with them. I can mad at them. I can tell my story at them. And the best part is they never complaining about things, except for food, drinks and other "cats rights". I loved dog, but with my situation I can't keep a dog as a pet. If someday war between cats and dogs really happen, I will stand like Swiss!!

Luv you guys!!!!!!!

Regards,
Eny Widiya

0 comments: